Background

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My First Grade Classroom... Ideas

As I am planning the move to 1st grade, there is a lot going on in my mind.  I have been playing with a lot of different ideas for my classroom.  Here are some things that I have found as I have been reading and searching through other blogs. :)

Palm Trees for my reading area... I am going to be making two of these soon!



I found this idea on Mrs. Jump's Blog.  (She has a lot of great ideas and I am very excited that I found her blog!)


I am also planning on implementing the Daily 5/Cafe this year!  I am excited about all of the ideas I have found to help me do this. 


I will be updating this post as soon as I find other ideas I want to use this school year!

2 comments:

  1. Love the palm trees!!! So cute! Love your blog too, so I have an award for you! :) Hop on over to my blog to check it out!

    Stacey
    3rd Grade Times

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree! Too cute! (I don't know if I should admit this or not, but I have been teaching almost as many years as your age. Oooh! That makes me old.)
    Cute blog!

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete