Background

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Beginning

This is the beginning, I am becoming a blogger!

This adventure has begun due to the obsession I have recently developed of blog reading.  There are so many wonderful teachers out there who share their ideas via blogging and I want to join the crowd!  I have a few goals for this adventure I have set on.
  1. Leave tracks of my own learning and growth as a teacher.
  2. Follow blogs that hold interest and value to my own teaching.
  3. Learn from the great teachers out there!
  4. Share my own ideas with others.
These are only a few that I can think of currently, but I can add more later if needed. 

This week we will be starting some new EOG prep activities this week that I learned from a workshop taught by Kathy Bumgardner.  (Check out her website!)  She is wonderful and I love using a lot of her different reading strategies and tools with my students.  They love them as well!  I am also going to begin some new ideas in math, but more on that later.

For now, I am going to enjoy the last of my weekend.  Tomorrow, I am going to post some pictures of my classroom and bulletin boards.  I need to make a quick trip to Wal-Mart/the dollar store for supplies, gather materials for the week, and finish getting ready for my kiddos tomorrow.

2 comments: